Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Inappropriate Questions

A guy does a YouTube show and I watched one of the episodes. It is entitled Lady Gaga Tampon Song!!! Justin Bieber Abortion - Glee- &I Drop My Pants.  Its kind of a new report where his viewers tell him what they want him to report on and he does. It had a lot of random things, hence the title, but the part I want to talk about is about Justin Bieber.  He is on the cover of Rolling Stones and in the interview inside the magazine it said that the interviewer asked Bieber what his views are on abortion and rape. To paraphrase the reporter, Bieber is 17, why would the interviewer ask him about his views on abortion and rape?  And I agree!  Those are very inappropriate subjects to talk about with a 17-year old boy.  The interviewer should've asked questions relative to the age of the interviewee!

No comments:

Post a Comment